Tuesday 6 November 2018

Blog Challenge

Biochemist 
This would be my favorite job because you research about various animals and you do earn a lot of money like 130 k per year.
Skills-intelligent.

Police officer
I really want to be a police officer and catch criminals and if you want to become a police officer you just need 1 year of training and earn heaps of money.
Skills-intelligent and fast runner

Bio-security  officer
I always see these officers in the airport and thinking to becoming one and you just need 3 years of training and earn heaps like 100 k.
Skills-Looker, intelligent aware of other.

Image result for BiochemistImage result for police officer nzImage result for Bio-security people


2 comments:

Blog Post

There is only one way to open a Christmas present correctly. First you-I have a quick look at the card then crunch it throw it away I...