Wednesday 17 October 2018

Marama Code

Be kind-Be kind even on your bad days 
In this quote say be kind even on your bad days so it mean that don't hurt other people feeling's and make there day bad 


Be honest-If you want to be trusted so be honest
In quote means if want to be trusted by the some you trust so be honest 


Be respectful - My attitude is based on how you treat me
So it means if treat me mean I will too if you treat me respectful I will too.


Be truth worthy- Be truth who needs the truth
So it means for an example if in the court and you need the evidence so you need to tell the truth.
Image result for gifImage result for gif quote

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Post

There is only one way to open a Christmas present correctly. First you-I have a quick look at the card then crunch it throw it away I...